This is my 1st week of coaching!
This week begins the 1st week of the 12-week Kickass Content Coaching #program. I'm having my first calls with #participants, doling out homework, and reading their feedback about the enrollment process.
I've already discovered that keeping the calls to the 25-minute timeframe I've allotted will likely be a challenge.
People like to chat, especially when communicating via writing is a challenge. Some other things that I'm concerned about, but am keeping a close eye on:
- Not receiving weekly #feedback from all the participants
- Participants not being #honest in their weekly feedback
- Participants burning out on doing their #homework
- Participants not taking advantage of included #content review
- Spending too much of my own time on program development
I think the last point will be the hardest, mostly because I'm so excited! So, I created another system. 😂
I've created "max minutes" for low priority tasks
I've set a #maximum amount of time I'm willing to spend in a single session, day, week or even month on particular platform, project, or task. The idea is to ensure I don't spend #time on things that (emotionally) feel like work, but instead actually channel that energy into the things that really, truly are work.