I can't believe I missed Pig Pilot's birthday! 🤦♀️
- Earning consistent income every month 💰
- Working on scaling a profitable business 📊
- A growing client list about to max out 📝
- A plethora of ideas to continue testing 🧪
I have learned so much about myself and business in the last 12 months.
- Do your own thing and ignore the crowd
- Don't spend time on anything that isn't producing results
- Be confident in yourself, your skills, and your abilities
- Know your worth and then ask for it
- Do the work. Seriously, just do the work
tl;dr It's been 12 months since I launched Pig Pilots, and even though the anniversary totally flew by without me realizing it, I've learned a lot in the last year. These are just a few of my biggest takeaways.
Author Bree Weber Published 1/29/2019, 3:20:58 PM Permalink