This week has been a nail biter 😬
It was a major challenge for a couple reasons. The primary being that my #monetary #conditional was above what I've been clearing most weeks. I thought I might need to rely on #popularity and #engage – or even use up my freebie week that I earned after the first successful month – but I also hadn't published any of my own #writing recently.
It surprised and delighted me, but I met my monetary conditional today!!
- ✅ Monetary – 28,844 PigPoints
- 🕐 Engagement – 1,921 PigPoints
- 🕐 Popularity – 3,141 PigPoints
I also made some pretty good progress with my #minigoals:
- 🚫 I didn't publish a new Medium article, so this is carrying over into a new weekly goal
- ✅ I sent in a submission to Entrepreneur 🤞
- ✅ I submitted my pitch to The Spruce
- 🚫 I didn't submit a new article to PopSugar, so this is also carrying over
- 🚫 I also didn't pitch any hotels, but this didn't feel particularly useful/important since many hotels offer a comped stay in lieu of monetary compensation
I'm drafting up some bigger goals. Think less mini goal and more #massivegoals, because ::drum roll:: I'm coming up on 12 weeks! I'm getting closer to my minimum monetary conditional (where I stop multiplying and continue working hard) and I want to start thinking about where I can take this #business
tl;dr I wasn't sure if I'd make it since this was a big week, but I met my monetary conditional! I didn't make as much progress with mini goals, but I'm rolling them over and drafting up some new massive goals.
Author Bree Weber
Published 6/2/2018, 1:48:23 AM
📓 I read this post
⬆ Back to top